Computer Help and Tutorials
Welcome! This website is here to help you grow your knowledge by providing you with plenty of help and tutorials.
We Provide Carefully Written Tutorials
All the tutorials will be explained simply, so you don’t get lost with all the terminology. If you are new to computers, we might suggest you start with the basics.
Just click on the category from the main menu that interests you the most to see the list of articles related to that topic.
Most of the tutorials are step by step and easy to follow.
With easy to follow guides you can learn more about computers until you reach a point where learning more becomes natural and easy.
For Operating System
We include step by step articles in order to accomplish tasks in your operating system, whether it may be something basic, or an actual system tweak to allow you to customize your system more to your liking.
There are also tutorials and guides about how to diagnose and repair the parts inside your computer. From maintenance to troubleshooting, we cover a variety of commonly faced problems.
When you are needing to edit that video, or simply play it back reliably we have tutorials to help you there too. Understanding how to work with various media files is a highly important skill.
We started this website to help everyone become more comfortable and confident about using a computer. Whether you own a laptop or desktop PC, everything is written to help you with a better understanding of computer systems, inside and out.
If you would like to know more about us, feel free to read more over here.
- PC Airflow Optimization (A Guide to Setting Up Your Fans)
- How to Switch Between Programs in Windows 10 (3 Methods)
- Windows 10 Without Internet (How to Install and Use It)
- Why Are Laptops More Expensive Than Desktops?
- How to Stop Your Computer From Sending Automated Queries
- Is An SSD Worth It? All the Reasons Why You Need One
- Mid Tower vs Full Tower (Differences and How to Choose)
- How to Transport a Desktop PC in a Car (Best Practices)